Thank you for your interest in the Park City Fire Service District (PCFSD). PCFSD offers exciting, challenging, and rewarding career opportunities for men and women seeking professional and personal satisfaction in providing quality services to the citizens and visitors of the District. PCFSD provides excellent salaries and benefits, a friendly, open atmosphere of teamwork and mutual respect, and the chance to make a real difference in the community.
For information regarding employment with the Park City Fire District, please visit our
Employment Information page.
The Employment Process
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be (21) twenty-one years of age or older.
- Utah Firefighter Level I Certification (not always required). (For more information, please call the UVSC Fire School at 888-548-7816.)
- Utah Basic Emergency Medical Technician Certification. (For more information, please visit http://health.utah.gov/ems/ or call 801-273-6666.)
- Valid Driver’s License and positive driving record.
- Candidates must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America at the time of application, or provide proof of appropriate work permit.
Candidates must complete the testing process.
- Pass a comprehensive written examination.
- Be in physical condition to successfully pass a physical ability test.
Download our PCFD Physical Ability description for more information.
- Complete an oral board interview.
Successful candidates are then placed on a two year, full-time hire list.
The Park City Fire Service District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Appointments are made without regard to sex, age, race color, religion, national origin, handicap or other non-job related criteria. Drug screening and testing are required for all applicants accepted for employment with the Park city Fire Service District.
- Human Resouces
- Patti Berry - Patti Berry
- PO Box 980010
Park City, UT 84098-0010