We are proud to announce the launch of our newly designed website. We hope you will find it useful, informative and easy to find what you are looking for. The site is now mobile friendly, offers online registration and payments, and several other features that were not apart of our old website.
Please take a look at some new features:
- Class Registration – You can now register and pay online for our monthly Heart Saver CPR/AED and First Aid classes, as well register and pay for BLS Recertification Practical Skills Assessment. Check out the new class registration section.
- Fire Prevention Permits - You can now apply and pay online for all fire prevention permits (Plan Reviews, Automatic Fire Suppression Systems, Fire Alarm Systems, Tent & Temporary Structures, Solar Systems, Blasting, and Fireworks permits). Inspections can also be requested online. Check out the new permit application section.
- Pay Invoices - If you have an invoice generated by the PCFD, you can now pay it online. Check out Pay a Bill.
- Request Community Events – Want to schedule a station tour, school or other community event? Please visit our Request an Event page and fill out the online form.
- Health & Safety Library - Keeping the public safe is our top priority. We have built an online library of informative articles on fire safety, emergency preparedness, health and medical preparedness, and general safety tips. We will be adding articles to our library each month, so check back often. View the Health and Safety Library.
- Employment – Our employment section, always a popular place to visit, has been updated. Check out the employment section.
- Stations – Check out the new Stations pages.
There is a lot of new and updated information, please spend some time and familiarize yourself with the site. As always, we value your feedback and hope you visit again soon!
A big thank you to Spigot Design for the design and development.