Permits for Fire Prevention

Various activities in our community require permits and inspections in order to be legal and safe. The review of civil construction plans, architectural drawings, and fire protection systems (such as fire sprinkler systems and fire alarms) is a necessary and important responsibility of the Park City Fire District. All building expansions as well as new construction require a permit and project clearance letter from the PCFD.

As well as construction permits, you will need a permit for blasting, tent and temporary structure set ups, and pyrotechnics displays. Open burn permits can be obtained from the Utah Department of Environmental Quality. You can fill out an online permit application or request an inspection by clicking below.

Questions? Please Call (435) 940-2532